Re: [OT] data recovery

Try http://datastor.co.uk/DataRecoveryPage.htm
a few people around me
have used them

This is a quote I dug out from another mailing list about them

"They charge =A3295 flat charge to recover data - and if they can't
recover
anything, you only pay =A335. Well, well worth it."

I wouldn't bugger about with anything that writes to the disk as you
stand every chance of screwing it up further - being a Mac it'll be
HFS formatted and most of the tools around are targeted at PC formats.

Andy