Latest message you have seen: Re: Modular alarm recommendations

Re: Re: Remote Desktop & Consoles ...

Okey Dokey. I disabled fast user switching and welcome page login and
tried
again, including a reboot. Still getting the problem if I start Cortex with
RDC session. I can start Cortex using VNC even straight after a crash,
without rebooting.

At the moment the PC loads so little on startup it is actually easier to
restart the whole machine and let Cortex autostart from Startup folder than
fart about via VNC and back again. I just have to remember not to reconnect
RDC too quickly.

Cheers

David