Re: Re: Remote Desktop & Consoles ...

Hi Paul,

As far as I can tell it is any kind of Cortex start with RDP connected. VNC
is fine.  If I have rebooted and start the RDP session too quickly, just as
Cortex auto starts then it will start in the strange state, but if RDP
started after Cortex has started up it seems OK. Subsequent restarts, eg
from updates, will also give the same problem. Weird.

Cheers

David