Re: Sky+ UI

Mark,

There's no progress bar but you can press play during playback and it will
=
tell you the minute position of the recording.
As Richard mentioned the FAILED and PART REC are a PITA.  Another
'classic'=
is CLASHED.  It doesn't seem to detect clashes between multiple series lin=
ks.
A nice feature would be for the software to try the same channel later or
a=
nother channel for the same recoding ie. a +1 channel.  I've missed
recordi=
ng in the past when there's been a clash - but the show was repeated 3
time=
s later (same channel early in morning and on +1) and whilst those were
air=
ing the box sat there doing nothing.
Did you consider SkyHD?  I got it recently and it makes my telly look
lovel=
y ;o)

Regards

Simon