Re: HA HI ...

Hi Chris,

Cortex has already got one - in the sense that it has a built-in web server
and you can attach a bog standard WiFi access point to the Cortex PC or
your
network. It would be interesting to see how far web tech (ajax) could be
pushed given no 3rd party apps on iPhone/iTouch at the moment.

Cheers

David