Re: Re: Remote Desktop

Hi Paul,

I tried turning off all the redirects and still seem to have the problem.
Not sure how to ensure I get to the console from the Mac version - or if XP
Pro RDP server actually allows anything other than console (I don't think
it
allows multiple users, but I am not a Windows admin so not up on this
stuff).

Cheers

David

On 9/6/07, Paul Bendall <paul@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>   Sounds very similar to the problems I originally had so hopefully it
> can fixed by tweaking RDP. My RDP setup is configured to only
> redirect the clipboard, I think audio is the key one to leave at
> server.
>
> Then I use a shortcut from my desktop to ensure I am getting to the
> console rather than another user session:
>
> mstsc.exe /v:ip_address_of_server /console
>
> HTH
>
> Paul
> --- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx <ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>, "David
Gumbrell"