Re: Schneider Electric leads by example and slashes energy costs

No doubt the payback is fairly long Paul but there does seem to be a
bit
of a change happening in the corporate sector.

Several of my customers have dropped the "3-year payback"
requirement
and one is embarking on a fairly large project with payback estimates of
20 + years!!!

All of which is great news - It's far easier to sell appropriate
solutions rather than trimming them down to fit the budget :-)

Cheers

Neil

Paul Gale wrote:
> They didn't say how much the consultancy and new kit cost though in
comparison to the savings - I'm guessing it's going to be a long term
payback.

> Paul.

PO6