RE: discreet door/window closure sensors?

The trouble with mounting them up high I think is that the window can
open an awful lot with only a small movement near the hinge. This would
make triggering of the reed switch potentially troublesome (especially if
my experience of troublesome reed switches in normal doors is anything to
go by). I would think it's better to mount near the bottom if possible?
That's give you more accurate sensing if you wanted to tell if the window
is open even a few cm.

Paul.

supplied in
> this
> > > list
> > > but someone will be along soon................

> reed
> > > type
> they're
> > > left