Re: Re: Ethernet over Powerline

> The 85Mb version is fast enough to stream good quality video without
> stuttering (even if the other node is operational) but struggles with
HD -
> There is a 200 Mb version available.  Sadly they are not compatible
(but
> they can coexist).

Depends what you count as "good" ... I have the 85Mbit versions
too and
they're fine for streaming audio but try to stream an MCE Freeview
recording across them and they're not up to the job by quite a way...

...if you're wanting to stream any kind of video you probably really need
to look at the 200Mbit versions.

Phil