RE: Re: Another [OT]

I can't remember which computer desk I got from Ikea (I think it was called
the "Jerker" or something like that) but it's bloody superb ...
it had
optional swiveling side shelves / tables (which I bought three of) and an
optional high level shelf extension (which I didn't get).

I don't think they do it any more though... :-(

Phil

cupboar=
> depth is OK for many PC cases, but I modified one to be slightly
deeper b=
> creating slots in the back for cables and cutting down a cosmetic side
> panel
> to create a filler at the back. That became irrelevant when I swapped
to =
> laptop for everything. I'd put up a picture but it is embarrassingly
> messy.
> The standard drawers worked well as slide out PC shelves but I also
> modified
> some nornal shelves to pull out as well.  I should have submitted it
> http://ikeahacker.blogspot.com/
really, I'm quite proud of it.