Fw: CBus programming question

  • Subject: Fw: CBus programming question
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 18:02:44 +0100

Switches can also do simple timers - ie pressed on, turn it off after
10
minutes. the led flashes when a timer is active.

Gareth Cook
IT Architect / Project Manager, SWG Sales Europe
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 04/09/2007 18:00 -----

Discussion
Main Topic