Re: Easier laying of cables

  • Subject: Re: Easier laying of cables
  • From: "Paul Bendall" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 09:28:25 -0000

Pete,

Thanks for the info on the Trend Routabout. The bigger hole would make=20
things easier and replacing the original floor cut-out would ensure=20
better insulation than a metal disk.

The hole made by the master Cavity would be ok for parallel runs to the=20
joist but perpendicular runs would require holes in the joists. At this=20
point I think the 102mm hole maybe too small to get a drill and bit=20
into for cutting the hole.

Both products are similarly priced:

Cavity Master: =A345 from TLC-Direct
Trend Routabout: =A342 from Tooled-up.com

Paul