Re: Easier laying of cables

Paul,

the Cavity Master looks like an easy tool to use, but the 102mm hole
size might be a bit restricting if you want to do any work under the
floor. I have got a Trend Routabout which makes a 200mm hole and uses
the original piece of chipboard to fill the hole supported by a plastic
ring. It's not fast to make the hole, but when it's done the large hole
is opened in seconds.

Have you got a price for the Cavity Master?

Pete