Re: Fw: Re: [OT] External Hard Disk

Right, then am sold! ;)

What do I need to do to  XBMC my xbox?

(erm, if it's not supposed to be in public domian, replies to private
address are more than welcome).

Thank You.

R.

On 9/3/07, Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>   Will still work as normal - if you put a game in the drive it will
stil=

> boot that game
>
> Gareth Cook
> IT Architect / Project Manager, SWG Sales Europe
> Office:    +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile:    +44 (0)7980 445166
> email: g@xxxxxxx <g%40uk.ibm.com>
>
> ----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 03/09/2007 22:45 -----
>
> Discussion
> Main Topic
>
> ukha_d@xxxxxxx <ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>
> Today 21:47
>
> .
> Subject:
> .
> Re: Fw: [ukha_d] Re: [OT] External Hard Disk
> .
> Category:
>
> at the risk of appearing foolish....if I softmod by Xbox to run XBMC,
doe=
> it stop working as an Xbox, or can I still fire it up for the
occasional
> game of project gotham? :S
>
> Cheers,

> On 9/3/07, noel_pilot <HA@xxxxxxx
<HA%40adrenalinone.co.uk>>
> wrote:
> >
> > Anyone got the bits needed to do softmod that they want to sell?!
> >

> > --- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx
<ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com><ukha_d%40yahoo=
groups.com>,
> Gareth Cook
> > <g@...> wrote:
> > >
> > > game.co.uk - preowned for =A335 with 1 month warranty - or
ebay

> > > the softmod method is sooo easy - no chip mods needed. xbox
then boot=
> > > directly into xbmc
> > >

> > > ----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 03/09/2007 20:25
-----

> > > Discussion
> > > Main Topic
> > >
> > > ukha_d@xxxxxxx <ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>
<ukha_d%40yahoogrou=
ps.com

> > > Today 19:32
> > >
> > > .
> > > Subject:
> > > .
> > > RE: [ukha_d] Re: [OT] External Hard Disk
> > > .
> > > Category:
> > >

> > > Well it's fine if you have an Xbox to run it on but if you
don't
> > then it's
> > > bit useless... :-D
> > >
> > > Plus I still don't like the way it looks (or didn't when I
saw it a
> few
> > > months ago) ... still looks like it was written by
programmers for

19:04 -----

<ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com><ukha_d%40yahoogro=
ups.com

the dvd's to
> VOB's...

> ripped

*mutter*

> > take too
plus of course

set on a
> discount.

programs
> > (daemon or
faster.

Wales with
Portsmouth, Hampshire
> PO6

> > > Unless stated otherwise above:
> > > IBM United Kingdom Limited - Registered in England and Wales
with
> > number
> > > 741598.
> > > Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth,
Hampshire
> > PO6 3AU

> Unless stated otherwise above:
number