Fw: Re: [OT] External Hard Disk

  • Subject: Fw: Re: [OT] External Hard Disk
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 22:48:42 +0100

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=3Den&q=3Dxbox+softmod+install+deluxe&meta=
=3D

v5 of the SID is the latest I think
=20
----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 03/09/2007 22:46 -----

Discussion
Main Topic

ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Today 22:03

.
Subject:
.
Re: Fw: [ukha_d] Re: [OT] External Hard Disk
.
Category:

Ok,
I'm interested again... what softmod are you using these days? (google=20
turns up a few!)

Cheers
Wayne.

Gareth Cook wrote:
> game.co.uk  - preowned for =A335 with 1 month warranty - or ebay
>
> the softmod method is sooo easy - no chip mods needed. xbox then
boots=20
> directly into xbmc
>
>=20
> ----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 03/09/2007 20:25 -----
>
> Discussion
> Main Topic
>
> ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> Today 19:32
>
> .
> Subject:
> .
> RE: [ukha_d] Re: [OT] External Hard Disk
> .
> Category:
>

> Well it's fine if you have an Xbox to run it on but if you don't
then=20
it's=20
> bit useless... :-D
>
> Plus I still don't like the way it looks (or didn't when I saw it a
few
> months ago) ... still looks like it was written by programmers for
> programmers.
>
> Phil
>
>=20

VOB's...
>>> Damn! I wish I'd read Phil's posts more closely- I thought he
ripped
>>>=20
>>=20
>>> iso's too. I have been doing iso's too.
>>>=20
>> Typical - no-one takes any notice of anything I say... *mutter*
>>
>> ISO's are handy as you end up with just one file per movie but
take too
>> long
>> to mount before they can be played for my liking ... plus of
course
>> they
>> can't be played on the Momitsus.
>>
>>=20
>>> What are you using to rip? I brought the slysoft set on a
discount.
>>>=20
>> That's what I use - you were semi-listening then... ;-)
>>
>>=20
>>> Why not mount them using one of the virtual drive programs
(daemon or
>>> clonedrive) and rip them from there- got to be faster.
>>>=20
>> I'm assuming that he is doing exactly that...
>>
>> Phil

>> Unless stated otherwise above:
>> IBM United Kingdom Limited - Registered in England and Wales with
>> number
>> 741598.
>> Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hampshire
PO6
>> 3AU

>>=20

> Unless stated otherwise above:
number=
=20

> 741598.=20
> Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hampshire
PO6=20
3AU

>=20

Unless stated otherwise above:
IBM United Kingdom Limited - Registered in England and Wales with number=20
741598.=20