RE: Re: [OT] External Hard Disk

  • Subject: RE: Re: [OT] External Hard Disk
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 19:51:36 +0100

Just take a few photos of your local curry house and then do a voiceover in
your bestest indian accent......"Only 5 minutes from this cinema"

Didn't matter where the restaurant was, it was always a few still and
basically the same voice over.

Can you still get Kia-Ora ?????

Pathe newsreels anyone :D

LOL :)