[ADVERT] FS: Mac Mini / External HDD / TFT

  • Subject: [ADVERT] FS: Mac Mini / External HDD / TFT
  • From: "Quinten Uijldert" <yahoogroups2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 10:18:04 +0100

We've just re-decorated/furbished our dining room which leaves me with
no
space for a desktop anymore, so to fund a laptop, I'm selling my current
setup first.

1) 1.42Ghz Mac Mini (PPC).  1Gb RAM, 80Gb HDD, Superdrive (DVD +/- RW), and
built in Bluetooth.  Boxed as new and complete with OSX Tiger and iLife
'06.
Also comes with Apple UK keyboard (Bluetooth) and Microsoft (oh, the irony
;)) cordless mouse.  Looking for £250 plus postage at cost

2) AOC 15" TFT (1024x768).  Not much to say about this other than that
it
has no dead pixels and works like expected.  No box or manual
unfortunately.
Looking for £50 plus postage at cost.

3) Iomega Minimax 250Gb external HDD.  Has 2 Firewire ports and 4 USB ports
built in and fits perfectly underneath the Mac Mini.  Looking for £75
including delivery

Preference would go to someone who takes all for, let's say £350 (plus
delivery), but I will sell the individual items.  Although for obvious
reasons, I can't sell the TFT before I've sold the rest ;)

Will also seriously consider part exchange against a decent laptop, with
cash going either way.

Q.