Re: Ebuyer Robot Vacuum Cleaner

I bought one of these from Max TV (http://www.max.tv/product-
detail.asp?number=801GB). I don't use it as much as I'd like to as
it's just the wrong height for my living room suite and it keeps
getting stuck underneath the chairs but it's still going well without
any problems.
The Ebuyer one is cheaper but it doesn't mention the docking unit.

Dave

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Alex Monaghan" <ha@...> wrote:

> Anyone know anything about this
>

> http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/127690/rb/0
>

> I'm considering getting one, SWMBO approves, but I don't want to
buy a heap
> of junk. A Google search seems to suggest it's a copy of the
original
> roomba. I presume something like this will be OK to give a regular
once over
> to the floors, but we'll still need to get out the "proper"
hoover
every now