Re: Re: [OT] External Hard Disk

the only number I'm aware of for a disc drive is 37W (from when I
last bought a HD separately), and 21W was a straight guess at what a
MacMini would run at, based on the figure for the miniITX board I
bought recently, and assuming the HD would be off & CD drive
unused ... still, 'glad it was a lousy guess !

Chris

On 1 Sep 2007, at 10:40, Phil Harris wrote:

>> how about 26 x 37W + 21W = 983 watts ...
>
> Where are those numbers from?
>
>> to be offset by savings in heating-system running costs, of
course.

> I have the "server" and several other PCs in the littlest
bedroom