Re: Byron HA stuff

Hi all,

I popped into my local B&Q and saw the range there. I noticed they've
split the range by :
- On/Off range (blue)
- Timer and Dimmable (Pink)
- Outdoor Range (Green)
- Ultimate (Grey)

However one thing I'm struggling to find is what technology they're
using. I'd ideally like to integrate with my Comfort HA / Alarm
system.

Does this kit use X10, Z-Wave, proprietry RF or something else ?

Also, would the technology used be consistent with these different
ranges ?