Re: Dishwasher Fault

not new, presumably ... weakest point in our experience is the feed
of cables to the door - ie: with the control on the door, power &
signal cables are fed to & from the base into the door ... and can
sometimes get trapped / stripped / broken, if perhaps they'd got
twisted or otherwise out of line, or the covering flap had become
folded / misaligned ...

Chris