Re: Re: Water flow sensors?

Paul Gale wrote:
> Thanks Steve :)
>  - I have seen those before BUT the reason I was asking is because I
wasn't sure if they're recommended for connecting into a domestic hot water
supply - would there be problems with them reducing flow etc and can they
be easily connected with push fit and/or copper compression fittings etc
etc?

Looks like they have 3/4 BSP compression connections. If you're worried
about flow reduction, use a 22mm one with 3/4" BSP to speedfit
adapters
either side? It won't be as sensitive to flow though...

Jim