From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Chris Hunter
Sent: 23 October 2007 18:38
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] [OT] Dishwasher

=20

after seventeen years, our Zanussi dishwasher seems to have reached=20
its time (upper basket inclined to collapse, door needs duct-tape to=20
stay closed), so looked-up Which? ... current issue says a Whirlpool=20
is best at 72% for =A3250, and a Miele has advantages at 71% for=20
=A3580 ... whereas the Zanussi gets only 62% ... all three brands being=20
average for reliability ... so what to do ?

BTW ... our Zanussi washing-machine lasted fifteen years, with a new=20
electro-mechanical programmer half-way through (ouch) ... but its=20
Bosch replacement is noticeably better at washing (it's fifteen years=20
younger / only two years old, of course, and the science will have=20
progressed) ...

and our failry new (two-years ?) Beko fridge has been very good (very=20
good, thoughtful design, too), but they don't seem to do dishwashers=20
(yet) ...

Chris

=20