Re: New member introduction

Hi Hamish,
Best to start looking at the infrastructure HA first - heating and
lighting,
and then of course what underpins it all - cabling.
Simple case for cabling to start would be - take a room imagine what
lighting effect(s) you want, entertainment requirements and assume room has
its own heating control (zone).
You only get one chance with the cabling.
Sheesh there was an excellent intro a short while back on this. Someone
will
be along in mo with this!!