From: m_surgenor [mailto:zen8432@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 20 October 2007 14:02
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Re: Sonos in the US

just back from NYC and Sonos-less.  :-(

I'd ordered a bundle (80, 100 player and controller) from Best Buy -
=A3699 here and $999 in the US but on the way out noticed that Dixons at
th=
airport had started doing Sonos and had the same bundle for =A3549.=20=20
I thought for all the price difference I'd buy it there and cancelled my
Best Buy order

On the way back both at LHR and EDI neither had heard of it nor could find
it in stock anywhere - despite me being able to show them it in their own
'tax-free' brochure.  Still might be an option for someone later once stock
comes in...

Malcolm

$$
BancTec Ltd
Reg Office: Jarman House, Mathisen Way, Poyle Road, Colnbrook, Berkshire
SL=
3 0HF. Incorporated in England & Wales - 1283512. VAT GB 228 4783 38.