Re: Funky gadgety bathroom mirros?

  • Subject: Re: Funky gadgety bathroom mirros?
  • From: "m_surgenor" <zen8432@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 16:39:52 -0000

they're quite bright but i thinkit's a combination of being too far
set
back into the mirror and not enough leds for the size of the mirror.
With no other lights on in the bathrooom the bathroom would be
reasonably lit but put your face up to the centre of the mirror and
it's not.

If I was buying again i'd want to see in the flesh rather than buy off
the net - i've seen ones with a fluorescent tube down each side fo the
mirror that work better but (in my opinion) don't look as good...

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Paul Gale" <groups2@...> wrote:

> I saw that one and did wonder that - the LED's are just too dim then?
Anyone got one of those mirrors witht the small capsule lamps around
the edge?  Are they sufficienty bright?