Re: Re: [OT] Leopard - Officially 26th October

thanks for that ... good demo' ... looks like it might be enough to
persuade me it's time to update our eight-years old 'Mac desktop ...
the Coverflow & rapid previewing features, the Time Machine, and the
Share features look to be really useful ... 'wonder if Share will
work with 'XP & so allow fully functional access to Idratek Cortex on
our PC ?

the iMac might be sensible, but a MacBook more versatile, or would
the extra for a Mac Pro + Cinema' be the thing, or even a Mac Mini +
Cinema' be quite enough ... maybe there's something new on its
way ... 'been here before, of course, it's always difficult to
choose, and having chosen, I always wish I'd waited just a few more
months before choosing - I'll probably be unable to decide & by
default we'll probably stay with what we have ('though the desktop
monitor is beginning to go dark now & again, which suggests it's on
its way out) ... !

Chris