Re: Remote Desktop --> Zoom Modem for CLI and Voice

  • Subject: Re: Remote Desktop --> Zoom Modem for CLI and Voice
  • From: "Paul Bendall" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 10:36:30 -0000

I'm very interested in this thread as I have a Zoom modem the same
as David and I know he has applied the update to the *.inf file
because it is on his blog and I used the article to update my file.

I haven't actually connected the phone line to the modem as yet
because the Cortex server is in the garage and I want to put in a
pseudo master extension in the garage. However, other projects have
taken presidence. Especially the continuing fine weather has allowed
me to start on the irrigation project. Finally, my clay soil is in
just the right condition as is neither bogger or concrete!

Paul