Re: Z-wave

yep, I'd forgotten ... 'twas just that I noticed it while following-
up on something in their latest e-mailing ...

haven't seen a price for it ... but it looks as though it would be
quite useful, maybe !

not-sure how good the RSS news feeds would be, we have them displayed
automatically, as a screen-saver, on the Powerbook, and ... still,
maybe there's potential for the future, if the idea was developed
some more !

Chris