RE: Using CBUS Dimmer channel as normal switch

OK - You'll have to forgive me if this appears rude but I'll say this in
simple terms since you're asking the same question again...

"No it won't work"

There's a whole load of reasons that could be gone into (as below) but the
short answer is "Don't do it - you *MIGHT* be lucky and get away with
it but
you might also end up with something between flashing CFLs as they try to
ignite or a catastrophic failure of your dimmer / CFL."

Phil