Re: Using CBUS Dimmer channel as normal switch

Ah OK,
Was looking for flexibility in using a dimmer channel rather a relay -
which
restricts my lighting options.
Does anyone have any practical experience with this on a CBUS dimming
channel. Again I only want the dimmer channel to fast ramp up on switch on,
and fast ramp off on switch off - well I think thats what it is called.
Cheers

On 08/10/2007, Neil Ball <neilball@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>   No use for CFLs/fluorescents or for some other loads such as
discharge
> lamps which can pull many times their rated power at startup. The
waveform
> is still modified by them dimmer even when at 100% which can upset
CFLs