[OT] Wireless Problem

Whenever I copy files that are bigger than about 100mb inside from my
wireless network connection on my Acer laptop, the connection drops
completely killing the file transfer across the network.

Broadcom 802.11g Network Adapter (driver date 22/12/2004)

Netgear DG834GT router (Sky Firmware)

All my windows updates are upto date and the system is in great condition.

I know you can update the sky firmware to the normal netgear firmware, but
unsure if this would help me.

any ideas folks?

Chris