Re: i-mate Momento 70 wireless digital picture frame ** SECOND TRY **

  • Subject: Re: i-mate Momento 70 wireless digital picture frame ** SECOND TRY **
  • From: "automatedhomeuk" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 09:19:42 -0000

> SWMBO saw one of these at PCWORLD and really liked it.
> But is after the 10 inch version, does anyone have one ?

Well, as of Friday I do :)

Went in for a look after your post.  My local PCW only had the 7" so
they reserved one for me in another store.  Long story short after
driving to the other store I ended up with the display model - which
still had the screen protector on it - with a discount bringing it
down to =A3143.

I needed it for a party at the weekend and it is superb.  I'm just
using it with an SD card but will hopefully get it streaming the pics
over WiFi in the next while and get a review of it up.

M.