Re: Re: i-mate Momento 70 wireless digital picture frame ** SECOND TRY **

Mark,

Is it possible to 'push' a particular picture for display from a PC
then, and if so does the pic have to be loaded to SD first and then
selected  ?  A friend asked me , if they could be connected to CallerID
to display a picture of the caller, and it sounds as if this , with xAP
, might do it.