Re: dimmable CFL

Osram seem to have an offering too.

"OSRAM DULUX(r) EL 20 W is now available in an infinitely
dimmable version. The new OSRAM DULUX(r)
EL DIM can be used in all applications with suitable
leading-edge phase dimmers."

Not to be confused with the Osram Dulux El Vario - which uses the crappy
turn me on and off in a specific sequence to achieve a dim level.

(no link to site - they're in maintenance mode).

I know the C-Bus dimmers are leading-edge phase controlled dimmers - so
that's good.

Not sure about Dupline/Rako/X10/Others - - but, selfishly, as I'm looking
for a C-Bus solution, looks like I'm almost there - - just need to find
somewhere to buy them - I've yet to find a UK based distributor for these -
if anyone finds one, please let me know!

Cheers,

Rob

<cjhunter@xxxxxxx<cjhunter%40dircon.co.uk>>