Re: Vigor 2910VG

Mal,

I am a DD-WRT convert these days (http://www.dd-wrt.com/dd-wrtv2/
index.php) - I have been using Buffalo WHR-HP-G54s for a while now
with the DD-WRT VPN build which includes support for a SIP Proxy.

I paid about 20 quid for the hardware and DD-WRT was completely free.

Thanks to some help from a friend I can also use these with DSL or
Cable - configure the DSL router as a bridge and terminate the PPP
session at the DD-WRT box using PPP0E client on DD-WRT.  The DD-WRT
gets the public IP address (the ADSL bridge simply translates the
ethernet frames to 'ADSL' frames.

Adrian