Re: Motorised radiator valves

  • Subject: Re: Motorised radiator valves
  • From: "Karam Karam" <kzkaram@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 17:28:53 -0000

We're more of an order rather than click and buy type of
enterprise.=20
Our price list can be downloaded at=20
http://www.idratek.com/public/datasheets/Priceguide.pdf
The cost of the Sauter actautors from us is =A329.70 + delivery&VAT,=20
but they can no doubt also be purchased from other places.

Karam
IDRATEK LTD

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Simon McCaughey" <simonmcc@...>
wrote:

> How much are they, I cant see a price on that page...?
>=20
> S,
>=20
> On 26/11/2007, Karam Karam <kzkaram@...> wrote:
> >
> > Jon,
> >
> > We supply some Sauter actuators with an M30 fitting, but its also
> > important to work out if the actuator stroke and fit to the=20
existing
> > valve pin is suited.
> >
> > See http://www.idratek.com/HWMisc.htm#RVA001
for more details

> > You'll also need temperature sensors in each of the
rooms/zones=20
that

<jonpdwilkins@>=20
wrote:

> > > Hi All,
> > >
> > > Does anyone have any comments/recommendations for motorised
> > radiator valves?
> > >
> > > I'm looking to motorise 2 existing TRV'd rads by removing
the=20
TRV
> > body
> > > & utilising the existing valve (to avoid having to do
any=20
plumbing
> > > work).  This is to trial smart control over heating in a
couple=20
of
> > > rooms.  If it works then when we have our boiler changed in
the
> > spring
> > > I'll fit same on some of other other 6 (currently non-TRV)
> > radiators.
> > >
> > > Specifically the valves are
> > >  1 x Drayton Lifestyle RT212 (appears to be approx 30mm
dia=20
fitting)
> > >  1 x Westherm (appears to be approx 20mm dia fitting)
> > >
> > > I've already discounted "heating control only"
solutions like=20
the
> > > Honeywell CM zone kits (as control will be integrated with
more=20
than
> > > just heating) so the Honeywell HR80K is off the list
already....