Re: Orange Broadband and landline??? - JUST SAY NO

  • Subject: Re: Orange Broadband and landline??? - JUST SAY NO
  • From: Robin Edwards <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 18:24:55 +0000

Oh boy, sorry to pour salt in any wounds but I have to ask a couple of
questions
here.  Just after I read these comments I got a call from my sister, who is
not
very computer literate .... and they've gone to Orange broadband .... or
would
if it worked.

So it looks like I have to go over and do some basic diagnostics etc for
her.
Is there any documentation related to the live box etc in soft copy someone
could send me off list so I could read up before travelling, or any
suggestions
(eg does the live box etc support web browser access/config, what is
default ip
address if so, etc).

I feel pain coming.... regards, robin