From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Raymond Kelly
Sent: 22 November 2007 10:35
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Ceiling speakers or wall speakers - Placement

I have a few bedroom walls and celings which are basically
plasterboard construction. I would like to put in speakers.
Basically its about placement. If i stick them in the ceiling it gives
me more flexibility with how the room is furnished, bed position etc-
but maybe not best sonically, but if I put them in the wall then that
leaves me to then position the bed always in a particular position ie
looking at the speakers from in bed either side of the screen.
What do peeps here do

Cheers