RE: GSM gateways

>Sorry, re-read the post!!!

>VoIP obviously needs an ADSL landline..... ;-(

Thanks Jim,

Was hoping someone had some advice there!

This is actually quite a sensible option for me since where my house is is
not within reach of ADSL and is doubtful whether it will be for a number of
years but has EDGE and possibly 3G coverage

Using mobile data as my main house connection seems a good idea.  If I can
avoid it though I don't want to have to have a computer with an access card
in running to avail of the service though.

Anyone?

Cheers

.

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=1109639/grpspId=1705041992/msgId
=147480/stime=1195580803/nc1=5028928/nc2=5008826/nc3=4836039>