Re: Re: Server in Cold Garage

If it is on 24/7 and it generates enough heat then I would have
thought
there would not be much of a problem even if it is freezing outside. As
long
as the computer stays on and generates its own heat condensation should not
occur.

I personally would be more worried about the summer, when your uninsulated
garage becomes an oven.

Ho Yin

On 17/11/2007, Phil Harris <phil@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>   ...hence why I've kept saying "As long as it's dry in
there". ;-)

> Phil

McCormack
> <yahoogroup@...> wrote:
> > >
> > > Cheers all
> > >
> > > Looks like the mac mini etc etc will be relocating from my
desk to
> > the
> > > patchy cabinet
> > >
> > > Ben