From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
domdevitto
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2007 2:20 AM
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] RF modulators

Hi,

I want to pipe my DVD, FreeView and VHS around my house (which already
has UHF/coax cabling in the right places.

I was thinking of getting a couple of these:
http://www.satcure.co.uk/accs/page4.htm#lowcost

and stacking them before (or after) the VHS and then feeding the TVs.

I'm sure quality isn't going to be great, but any ideas if it would
work acceptably ? (we've a single large TV near the proposed 'stack',
and the rest are 15in TVs much further from the 'stack')

So it would be:

Aerial -> VHS -> RFM1 (DVD) -> RFM2 (FreeView) -> TVs

Does anyone know-of, or recommend, a multi-input RF Modulator ?

Anyone with some spare thoughts?

Dom