Fw: "UK_Selfbuild" Consumer unit wiring

  • Subject: Fw: "UK_Selfbuild" Consumer unit wiring
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 07:05:18 +0000

3 of my 4 units have power supplies - 3 hang off the UPS - 2 of which
are
the dimmers. The UPS delivers it's power via a separate MCB 'tree' just
like the main power. The UPS has got enough grunt to be able to cope - one
of Andy's 100Amps puppies. I think I put the code into Comfort to turn off
all those lights in the event of a power cut tho - and it turns on the
LED's etc.

G.

Gareth Cook
IT Architect / Project Manager, SWG Sales Europe
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 10/11/2007 07:02 -----

Discussion
Main Topic