RE: DECT phones for use with Asterisk PBX

I've been thinking about this for a couple of years - but one of the
biggest features I'd want is a central, scrollable phone book i.e. no
copying lists between phones as this never gets done! Any of these IP
phones support that kind of functionality yet?

Paul.

stations in each
> >> room (8
> >> in total) so that they can each be seen as an individual
extension
> in
> >> Asterisk.  Each handset will be connected to an FXS port on
the
> >> Asterisk
> >> machine.
> >>
> >> Is anybody using a similar setup and has stuff like Caller
ID, Call