Automated Home Login Problems

  • Subject: Automated Home Login Problems
  • From: "Tim Hawes" <timsyahoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 21:31:05 +0000

I'm having trouble logging into the Automated Home forums from home.
All is fine from work though. A-H uses vBulletin, as does AV Forums,
and I have no trouble at AVF...

When I try to log in to A-H I get the redirect screen but I don't
appear to be logged in after that page disappears. It's the same for
both IE and Firefox, although I'm on IE 7 at home & 6 at work. I also
can't see the forum sponsor icons in either browser.

Does anyone know what could be wrong? Since it's common to both IE &
Firefox I think it's maybe pointing to a firewall-type issue (?)
rather than a browser problem but I'm happy to be proved wrong. I'm
using Norton Internet Security 2006 as the software firewall. I've
tried completely disabling this but the problems persist.

Any thoughts? help!!

Thanks,

Tim.
p.s. I notice as the A-H pages finish loading that kontera.com is
referenced in the bar at the bottom of the screen. Whois refers to
networksolutions.com or similar. Is this kosher or are my details
being hived-off somewhere else?