From: Gareth Cook
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 10:02 PM
Subject: Fw: [ukha_d] Re: Stereo Audio over CAT5

Where would one get one of these ? I fancy sending a subwoofer signal over
cat5...

Gareth Cook
IT Architect / Project Manager, SWG Sales Europe
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 06/11/2007 22:01 -----

Discussion
Main Topic