RE: [OT] CCTV Rant

  • Subject: RE: [OT] CCTV Rant
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 07:07:46 -0000

> perhaps you could use multiple cameras - one that just covers
> what you're "allowed" to cover - - - call it "Evidence
Cam" -
> - - and 1 or more that cover surrounding areas (backups - not
> necesarilly "evidence" - - but supporting material) - - - if
> anything happens, then "Evidence Cam" will hopefully catch
> the miscreants - if it doesn't, then the others may add
> weight/leads......if the Police care to follow it up....

Alternatively I could trade the camera for a baseball bat and batter the
little ****

No one else has a camera and it isnt admissible as evidence allegedly....
except that a few years ago when we set up a webcam on the LongBar website,
the police came asking for any photos we had that might have shown a
missing
little girl they were looking for.

Funny how the goal posts move to suit peoples needs. No mention of
infringing peoples privacy then.

What makes it worst of all is that the main one responsible is the brother
of a girl that Amber was playing with all summer and who virtually lived at
our house for 12 hour per day all through the summer and also stayed for a
couple of sleepovers. Since they fell out all the hassle has started.

Never liked the family anyway, skanky bunch but better to have them as
"friends" (in to loosest possible sense of the word) that have
them as
enemies which now seems to be the case.

Wish the council would move them somewhere else. They are currently in a
what WAS a very nice large private house paid for by the UKs taxpayers.
They
were moved off the roughest street on once of the council estates for being
too rough :( :(

Is common sense ever going to return to this flaming country ??????

Keith