Re: [OT] CCTV Rant

Keith -

given the push not so long ago on ASBOs & the like ... and the talk
of holding parents responsible for their children's behaviour ...
plus recent publicity highlighting not a few cases of perpetrator's
rights being protected at the expense of victim's rights ... it might
be worth dropping a line to your MP ... especially with the parties
being more closely matched & both of them a more than a little
interested in votes !

the silent majority needs to be a bit less silent, too ...

where did common sense go ?

FWIW, too, I'd keep your wording (mostly) unchanged !

Chris