Re: [OT] CCTV Rant

Did they come onto your property or did they stay in the road. If they
did
then you could use an editing software to cut out the bits the PCSO's say
you are not aloud.

Also I would talk to a solicitor, if the police aren't going to do their
job, I supposed someone will have to do something to stop them.

On 10/31/07, Keith Doxey <ukha@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>   ARRGGHHHH !!!!
>
> Just had the police round because we have been targeted by local yobs
for
> several months, things like egging and ripping out flowers.
>
> This week they started with fireworks and because tonight is halloween
> set
> up a camera looking out the front to record everything that happened.
>
> Sure enough at 7:30 they launched a rocket directly at the house.
Called