Re: [OT] Acrobat reader question

Hi Paul,

Honest the best thing you can do is uninstall it. I hate it with a passion.

I cannot recommend Foxit enough. It's a free PDF reader that is so much
faster than Adobes reader and it also doesn't suffer from the annoying
update messages either.. Try it, you won't go back..

No affiliation, just a hater of Adobe Reader :D

Cheers

Marc

Paul Gordon wrote:

> Anyone know WTF Acrobat reader is doing these days? - whenever I open
> PDF with it, it pops up an irritating "preparing content for
reading"
> dialog, that seems to take ages, and very often appears to hang.
During